We strive to provide you with the HIGHEST quality gear making them last even for baby number 2 or 3. As much as we try to avoid it, a defected product can leave our warehouse without notice and this is why we offer you a warranty starting the day it was delivered or collected.
- Wear and tear
- Failure to follow instructions
- Improper maintenance
- Worn wheels
- Rust (this is caused by gross negligence)
- Personal opinion dissatisfaction pertaining to functionality, features or aesthetics.
The Limited Warranty does not cover products which are used in rental operations and NOOLA Pty Ltd will not be held liable for any incidents or commercial damages relating to such use.
This warranty is only valid in the country in which the product was purchased.
For warranty service or replacement part information, please contact NOOLA'S warranty division directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be prepared to provide the product model, photographs and a description of the warranty issue. Some replacement parts may be available for purchase after this limited warranty expires.WARRANTY LENGTH DETAILS
AFTER WARRANTY PERIOD
PROMOTIONAL AND COUPON CODES
Our system is not able to block these transactions, however should we receive an item that's been discounted and used in conjunction with the coupon code we have the right to request the balance to be paid or the order will unfortunately have to cancelled.TRADE IN
Once you have accepted our offer we confirm that you have read and understand the terms and conditions of the sale.
- Should you not have the original boxes or packaging, you are required to package the travel system in a protective manner, the use of bubble wrap is recommended. It is your responsibility to avoid any damage of the item.
- Once the product has been collected, the trade-in is final cannot be cancelled.
- A voucher offer cannot be exchanged for cash.
If a client is not happy with the product and wish to return it, this can be done within 7 days provided that it has not been used, returned in the same packaging and is in a resalable condition. The Seller will not accept the following return of items and/or refund consumers for the items:
- Items purchased from the maternity section, including but not limited to, Breast Pumps, Bra’s and Belly wraps, shall not be refunded; and
- Items bought by customers where after the customer want to cancel their order because the seller is offering a better deal later, e.g. on Black Friday promotion, cannot cancel their order to then buy the same item on promotion.
In the event client have pre-ordered any product/s with us (online warranty extender as per client selection) and client wishes to cancel, a 20% cancellation fee for handling/reservation/storage/admin will apply.
The cost to return the item to our warehouse is for the clients account.
Refunds will be processed within 10 working days once we have received the item and the above criteria has been met.
A store credit will be given for the amount less than R250.
If you buy goods online, there are some extra things to consider. Most importantly the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act (ECT Act) will apply to the transaction. The ECT Act has its own consumer protection provisions, some of which will trump the Consumer Protection Act. Specifically, the reasons for returns listed above do not apply if the ECT Act’s provisions apply to the transaction. Instead of these rights of return, consumers have;
- a general right to return (a “cooling off period”). Section 44 of the ECT Act may apply to your electronic transactions. If you qualify as a consumer under the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act (ECT Act), you may be entitled to cancel some electronic transactions within seven (7) days, without reason or penalty but the consumer must pay the costs to return the goods. Section 44 is only applicable if you are a natural person. You must also be the user of the goods. The transaction must be an electronic transaction – a transaction concluded via (in whole or in part) the website, email, or SMS.
SYSTEM ERROR AND OMISSIONS
Please be advised that should errors or omissions occur on pricing or product availability, we reserve the right to cancel and refund transactions.INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
The responsibility for any internal shipping, custom duties, foreign taxes or other fees which may be imposed will rest with the customer. To comply with South African export regulations, we are required to declare the exact value of all product(s) ordered and to make them as dutiable products. We are also prohibited by law from marking the order as a “gift', even if order is placed with the intention of sending to a gift recipient. For further information, it may be necessary to call local customs offices to gain further details.