From newborn to toddler, the innovative NOOLA® ONE360 is the only car seat you’ll need.
A car seat that grows and moulds around your most precious cargo from day one to day tomorrow, our ONE360 offers a unique 360-degree rotation system that allows for easy, posture-friendly manoeuvrability of your child both into and out of the seat, regardless of what side of the vehicle they are secured into.
Adjust the headrest, cushioning and belt system of the ONE360 to best accommodate your child as they grow. Centrally locked, the belt system offers maximum peace-of-mind, but also easy adjustment for focused comfort. Complete with retractable ISOFIX anchorage mounts, the ONE360 is designed to best complement the inherent safety features of your car.
One car seat to safely and securely accommodate your child, from newborn to a toddler of up to 36-kilograms, the ONE360 has been designed to combine world-class safety technologies with noteworthy levels of convenient and manoeuvrability.NOTE:
- A seatbelt-linked installation eliminates the ONE360’s swivel function.
- The ONE360 will only rotate in a rear-facing mode, accommodating newborn to a toddler of up to 18kg. After this (group 0+1) they will face forwards with the rotation function no longer viable due to the proximity of the top tether seatbelt (if required).
- The ONE360 is designed for children in the 0+/1/2/3 age group.
Features of the ONE360 TWIN CAR SEAT include:
- 2x ONE360 car seats
- 10-way, height-adjustable headrest
- Additional removable head cushion
- Adjustable through two seated and two resting positions, in either direction of travel
- Belt system adjusts automatically with the headrest height
- Removable foam inlay
- Removable baby inlay below the foam inlay
- ISOFIX or seatbelt-based installation
- 5-point belt system
- Centrally locking belt system
- Upholstered belts and buckles for maximum comfort
- Rearwards facing from 0-18kg (when using ISOFIX/TT)
- Rearwards facing from 0-13kg (when installed via vehicle’s seatbelt)
Great buy. It was easy to assemble and get the gist of how to use it. Will see how it works once baby arrives
We wanted a carseat that rotated, this one was on sale and we had a voucher so, it only made sense that we got it. It is a bit bulky, if you have a small car+it is not super easy to put on and take off from one car/side to another, but it has been great for us! Our baby has loved it since the first time he got on it, he is very snuggled because of all the padding it has, but not overheated, it also feels very sturdy and the 360° rotation is ideal. We highly recommend it!