Family excursions shouldn’t be stifled by the limitations of your twin children’s stroller. Combining maximum comfort with impressive all-terrain prowess, The EliteX2 twin travel system is designed to best complement your doubled-up family’s sense of adventure.
Compact and suitably versatile, our bespoke travel systems are designed to place comfort and safety at the forefront, perfectly suited to accommodate both newborn twins and, indeed, a pair of toddlers of up to 15-kilograms in weight, each. With its lightweight aluminium frame, high quality cloth accommodation, bespoke suspension system and heavy-duty, air-filled tyres, The EliteX2 is the stroller you need for tackling all-terrain adventure.
Including a front handlebar designed to offer a best-suited, posture-primed push position, the stylish EliteX2 stroller is designed to comfortably carry built-in bassinets or our reclinable toddler seats in a forward-facing configuration. Laid-back or in prime navigator positions, your little ones are secured via a five-point harness system. A four-position hood offers protection against the sun’s harmful rays.
Featuring a fully independent suspension system, The EliteX2’s 12-inch, air-filled tyres are designed to make light work of uneven surfaces. The front two wheels offer the convenience of a 360-degree swivel movement but can also be locked into a straight-ahead position for improved control. Also notably is this stroller’s double braking system.
Often a consideration when it comes to double-seat travel systems, The EliteX2 is designed to be effortlessly manoeuvrable through a standard-size door frame.
Stowed via a one-button fold function, The EliteX2’s high-quality, 100-percent linen, accommodation is as hard-wearing as it is easy to clean.
- The NOOLA EliteX2 stroller has a swivel front wheel that MUST be locked during any type of exercise, including power-walking or hiking rough terrain. This provides superior levels stability for your stroller and helps prevent the possibility of tipping over.
- The bottom built-in bassinet or reclinable toddler seat can only be carried in rear-facing configuration.
Features of The EliteX2 4in1 TRAVEL SYSTEM include:
- Twin stroller - forward & rear-facing (Babies/toddlers can lay completely flat)
- 2x Carry cots/bassinets (0-11kg) that convert into toddler seats (9-15kg)
- 2x iSize car seats (UN-Regulation R129)
- Aluminium alloy frame
- 360-degree swivel wheels
- Cloth material: 900D cotton fabric
- Suitable from newborn
- Double braking system
- 5-point seat harness
- Front handle bar (not height-adjustable)
- Completely reversible seat
- 12-inch, air-filled tyres
- Easy, one-button folding
- Linked braking system
- All terrain adaptable suspension
- Bespoke shock-absorbing system
- Fixed or swivel front wheels – reversible
- 4-position stroller hood
STROLLER FOLDED DIMENSIONS: 60 x 84 x 32 cm
I’m very excited with the service I got from silverbrands/noola. As much as there were delays with delivery due to the weather at sea which didn’t allow the shipment to dock but the team kept me updated until delivery in Nelspruit. The products are just out of this world, money well spent.