From newborn to toddler, the innovative NOOLA® ONE360 is the only car seat you’ll need.
A car seat that grows and moulds around your most precious cargo from day one to day tomorrow, our ONE360 offers a unique 360-degree rotation system that allows for easy, posture-friendly manoeuvrability of your child both into and out of the seat, regardless of what side of the vehicle they are secured into.
Adjust the headrest, cushioning and belt system of the ONE360 to best accommodate your child as they grow. Centrally locked, the belt system offers maximum peace-of-mind, but also easy adjustment for focused comfort. Complete with retractable ISOFIX anchorage mounts, the ONE360 is designed to best complement the inherent safety features of your car.
One car seat to safely and securely accommodate your child, from newborn to a toddler of up to 36-kilograms, the ONE360 has been designed to combine world-class safety technologies with noteworthy levels of convenient and manoeuvrability.NOTE:
- A seatbelt-linked installation eliminates the ONE360’s swivel function.
- The ONE360 will only rotate in a rear-facing mode, accommodating newborn to a toddler of up to 18kg. After this (group 0+1) they will face forwards with the rotation function no longer viable due to the proximity of the top tether seatbelt (if required).
- The ONE360 is designed for children in the 0+/1/2/3 age group.
Features of the ONE360 CAR SEAT include:
- 1x ONE360 car seat
- 10-way, height-adjustable headrest
- Additional removable head cushion
- Adjustable through two seated and two resting positions, in either direction of travel
- Belt system adjusts automatically with the headrest height
- Removable foam inlay
- Removable baby inlay below the foam inlay
- ISOFIX or seatbelt-based installation
- 5-point belt system
- Centrally locking belt system
- Upholstered belts and buckles for maximum comfort
- Rearwards facing from 0-18kg (when using ISOFIX/TT)
- Rearwards facing from 0-13kg (when installed via vehicle’s seatbelt)
Wow! Love love love the chair! Super easy to use. My only issue was when ordering I recieved an email to select a booking slot to collect and the chair was not yet ready for me. This meant I drove to collect in Somerset West from Cape Town - but the staff were great and helped me anyway. Slight miscommunication but all in all a wonderful chair!
I wanted a seat that is obviously safe but also very comfy and easy to get baby in and out since we are on the road a lot and its exactly that. Very happy customer!
Great Product. easy to install.
Arrived within 1 week of buying.
Fantastic, absolutely in love with it, if baby no 2 comes I will most definitely purchase a combo set.
Thank you so much for a quality product
We love our Noola One 360! It is soft and comfortable and extremely sturdy. Driving long distances which we do often has deemed a safe and comfortable ride for our little girl. She falls asleep really quickly in there and we’re not sure if it’s the driving or the soft seat.
Our one feedback we have is perhaps a little more cushioning for the head for a newborn to about 3 months or space to add extra cushioning other than that we still give it 5 stars. It’s easy to install especially if you have an isofix.
As a first time mom very worried about safety the One 360 has really eased that mama brain.
The order process was quick, fast and easy. I got it on a special and was happy for that since good big brands usually don’t discount their products. The collection process was just as easy. It was at the warehouse before the new store opened and I may have waited 5 min for the seat. The staff were friendly and helpful.
Overall I had a really good experience from beginning to end. We even bought our stroller from Noola. Can’t wait to review it, just need to go on our first hike to fully test it out! Noola has definitely gained long term customers.